Browser Based Mobile Apps
are what small and medium sized businesses need for effective mobile marketing in their local trade areas but many business owners and advertising managers confuse “Browser Based Apps” with “Native Apps”.
If they are smart phones users, they probably have and use several “Native Apps” on their mobile desktop now but wonder how these type of direct access links to media, games and specialized information relate to their business where they need customers to find them locally. The answer is a Browser Based Mobile Website that is optimized for local search.
Features & Benefits:
- Hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars cheaper to develop and maintain than “Native Apps”.
- Mobile website opens when the business URL address is either clicked on or is typed into address bar of any mobile device browser.
- Local search rankings remain the same and may even improve as search engines give priorty to mobile sites when searched on mobile.
- No need to download from a “Native App” store and be pestered for annoying updates.
- Due to search engine memory, a browser based app will re-open after just 2 or 3 key strokes when typing the URL into smartphone browser.
- Browser based apps can be booked marked and moved to smartphone desktops for easy quick access.
- Because a mobile websites are used primarily as a call-to-action and quick response tool, not as much detail is required for conversions.
- QR Codes and Text Messaging Programs can be used in all forms of print media for customer quick response.
All and all the advantages are clear, browser based mobile websites are what small and medium businesses need to compete in the digital market place. What is not clear to most small business owners yet, is how much more important and usable the mobile will be for their business. Desktop websites have had disappointing traffic for many to say the least.